... Россия, India, Italy

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Home Again

No matter how long I’ve been gone coming home almost seems like the best part of the trip. I know we weren’t gone for long, but it was enough time to adapt to Italy. I was shocked when we arrived in Calgary and suddenly I could read the signs, understand the announcements, everything seemed so clean and new. The mosquitoes are dead for the season, and our bathroom seems huge. Now that its been a day, and I’ve spent part of a night in my own bed, all I want to do is go back. I guess that’s the sign of a great trip.

John is still very ill and I’m not adapting to the time schedule very well, so it will probably be a few days until the pictures get posted with actual explanations of what they are.

1 Comments:

  • This was a great vacation

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home