... Россия, India, Italy

Sunday, March 11, 2012

To Mumbai

I got tired of the grubby $25 rooms and decided that the night between my flight from Khajaraho and Mumbai I would stay in the Delhi airport hotel. Nice, modern and almost clean.

Delhi airport was very civilized but not too busy. My flight was good, but the meal has done a number on my stomach. (Just when I thought I was going to get out of India without 'Delhi Belly').

Cab ride from airport by prepaid taxi was Rs 350 and took more than an hour. I got a good look at the city and water on the way.

The hotel lost my reservation, but I got it in writing so they've moved people around. I didn't realize they included breakfast and dinner so yeah! Hope I can eat it.

Be-friended the convenience stall guy outside the hotel and got water and chips so I can be sick all day and took the tummy pills so I can be better tomorrow. Found English sitcoms on TV. Settling in for a long day of TV and blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home